In addition to the general promotion of the development of the fitness and health market, membership in the DIFG offers direct benefits for members at trade fairs, through expertises and further education as well as support in matters of law and insurance:
- Expertises and studies.
- DIFG Industry Climate Index Report. The DIFG Industry Climate Index is compiled quarterly by the Würtenberger Research Institute, which has experience in the industry. It shows the important mood trends in the fitness industry: Profitability, demand, labor market and assessments of fitness club development.
- Study “Profitability of the Fitness Industry” in cooperation with Creditreform Rating AG. This report contains the important balance sheet data on the profitability of fitness clubs and therapeutic training facilities. It can be used to support negotiations on financing and investments.
- Participation opportunities.
- The working groups exchange information on current topics relevant to the industry, such as digitalization, EMS training, education and training, functional training, nutrition, and the aggregator business. Further working groups will be formed in line with developments in the fitness and health market.
- DIFG Business Day. The DIFG Business Day addresses important future topics of the fitness and health market. The audience can expect inspiring experts from the environment of the leading topic, entertaining key-notes as well as time and space for discussions.
- At the annual general meeting, the association will inform you about the current program. We cordially invite you to actively shape the association with us and our members in your interest.
- We offer workshops on current, or important topics, such as COVID-19, fitness aggregators or the promotion of training in therapy. Here we promote innovation and creative strategy. To develop the DIFG e.V. as an association always along the needs of our members by the dialogue with the members in the context of workshops.
- Representation of member companies in advertisements and the association’s homepage. We are happy to link to your company homepage and thus direct interested parties to you.
- Use of the DIFG logo by members. Present your company as part of a strong community and promoter of the fitness and health industry.
- Cooperations with trade shows. We will be happy to inform you personally about your DIFG benefits as an exhibitor.
- Legal advice by telephone from the law firm of Dr. Geisler, Dr. Franke and colleagues. Use the DIFG hotline at the renowned specialist law firm for questions about your company and the fitness market.