Office / Board of directors
The board of directors of DIFG e.V. is elected every 5 years at the general meeting. It consists of the chairman and two other board members as well as the treasurer. The board is committed to the association on a voluntary basis and is supported by the permanent staff of the office.
- Since 2013 1st chairman of the DIFG
- 2017 – 2017: Event Director of FIBO.
- 2019: CEO of The Mirai, a subsidiary of RSGFGroup (McFIT).
- Since 2019 Scholz is owner of Leisure-Connected, a consultancy for fitness, sports and health.
Board of Directors
- Studies of economics and sports
- Passionate winter sportsman, runner and of course home sportsman
- Various positions in the sporting goods industry in product management and sales with major sports brands such as adidas, arena, Timex
- Since 2014 in leading management function for fitness – home sports supplier KETTLER
- Since 2017 member of the board for the home sports section at DIFG
Board of Directors
- Sports economist (FH) and holder of several fitness and group fitness licenses.
- Years of experience in club management and as a personal trainer
- At IST-Hochschule für Management GmbH/IST-Studieninstitut GmbH responsible for Marketing & Sales in the Fitness Department
- Contact person for cooperation partners and training companies, also lecturer
Prof. Dr. Niels Nagel
- 20 years of management consulting for sports and leisure facilities
- PhD in sports science
- Besides working for the association professor for sports management
Assistant to the management
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics in 2019.
- Working at IST Studieninstitut since 2018: Supervision of the company training “Sports and Health Trainer (IST)/ Sports and Fitness Business Administrator (IST)”; advising interested parties and students.
- Since April 2020: Master of Communication Science at the IST University of Applied Sciences.