Stronger together. The establishment and development of networks is also of elementary importance for business success in the fitness and health market. DIFG e.V. offers a neutral platform where stakeholders in the fitness and health market can exchange ideas openly and constructively. Here, we initiate and implement joint projects for the benefit of our members and the growth of the fitness and health market as a whole and in its sub-segments. DIFG e.V. is open to cooperation with other associations and institutions in the fitness, sports and health market.
We offer our members to build up their network:
- Working groups on market segment specific topics. Current working groups deal with the topics of digitalization, nutrition, functional training, education and training, health & fitness, EMS training and aggregator business. The topics are continuously adapted and new working groups are formed. Here, DIFG e.V. takes over the organization and moderation.
- Personal networking among members. We promote dialog among our members. On request, we introduce the relevant contact persons to each other.
- Introduction of new members in the monthly DIFG newsletter and on the homepage.
- Annual general meeting followed by a come-together. Our events serve to get to know each other and exchange information.
- Think Tank as an exchange of experiences (online) on current topics. The current dates can be found on our homepage and in the association’s newsletters.
Access to exclusive meeting areas at trade fairs according to the respective agreements. Despite the hustle and bustle of trade fairs, this offers the opportunity for exchange with generally quieter background acoustics.